Wednesday 10 May 2006

Saatchi's new Your Gallery

Fake Picasso winks
"A showcase for your art to thousands of visitors every day" claims Saatchi for a new online gallery dedicated to budding artists. 700 have joined up already. The question is: Does Charlie offer this new facility out of the goodness of his heart or is he trying to consolidate his stranglehold on British contemporary art? I mean, Saatchi buys some rubbish and the artist's stock goes through the roof. It's better than insider trading; it's legal. Coxsoft Art wonders...should I send Charlie my fake Picasso self-portrait? The animated GIF winks....

2 Comments:

At 10/5/06, Blogger weggis said...

there is something similar to this in my bathroom mirror every morning

 
At 10/5/06, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't shave is the answer. I grew a beard just so's I don't have to look at this sort of thing first thing in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home