Friday 12 January 2007

Coxsoft Comp. Results

I.C. - Five Beauties (2007)So much for the Coxsoft Art Competition: one entry! I won't bother again. Sorry to tell you this, weggis, but you plumped for the sex doll! Whoops! The photo of a live flesh-and-blood woman is No. 4.
1. Computer graphic from Final Fantasy VII
2. Madam Tussauds waxwork of Kylie Monogue
3. 3 Dream Productions - Adventure Hair
4. Du Juan
5. Sex Doll
The gobsmackingly gorgeous Du Juan is the first Chinese model ever to be featured on the cover of Vogue magazine (2006).

4 Comments:

At 12/1/07, Blogger weggis said...

It hadn't occured to me that Coxsoft might be plundering graphics from the naughty sites.

 
At 12/1/07, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't plunder a naughty site. I found the larger version of this graphic on Metro, the freebie newspaper website. I tried to get on the naughty site to design my own doll (just for artistic fun, you understand), but it was snowed under with punters. Must have another go sometime....

 
At 12/1/07, Blogger weggis said...

Methinks the man protesteth too much!

 
At 12/1/07, Blogger Unknown said...

No, no, no, no, no, no!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home