Sunday 27 May 2007

Barkingside Absconders

Absconders: Ibrahim Adam, Lamine Adam and Cerie BullivantWriting of Muslim Fundamentalist gangsters reminds me: two of my neighbours - brothers of local lad Anthony Garcia jailed for the usual bomb-plotting lunacy - have absconded. They're suspected of involvement in international terrorism and wanting to kill British soldiers and were supposed to report regularly to the local nick. Control orders, for Goodness' sake! Our legal system is so naive. They're probably feasting in a Pakistani murder-training camp right now, together with their Dagenham mate Cerie Bullivant, who's also absconded. If you see them, ring the anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321.

2 Comments:

At 29/5/07, Blogger Dorothea said...

Naive?

A charitable view.

 
At 29/5/07, Blogger Unknown said...

I was going to say totally dickheaded, but I try to keep my blog as high-toned as possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home