Wednesday 26 December 2007

Happy Birthday

I.C. - I am 2 badge (2007)Coxsoft Art News is two years old today. My first post was on Boxing Day 2005, to wish a belated happy 80th birthday to Winnie-the-Pooh - it should have been Christmas Eve - and to note that most news stories about this event ignored Pooh's illustrator E.H. Shepard. I've been complaining about one thing or another ever since. But Mr Grumpy does occasionally find great works of art to praise. And I've covered a wide range of art, wider than I'd originally intended. Once you open your eyes, there is art everywhere, from adverts to book covers. The one place you rarely find it is in the contemporary art gallery!

2 Comments:

At 29/12/07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ian!!
I think internet years are equal to about 10 real years, which makes you pretty old ;-)

Cheers
Dion

 
At 29/12/07, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Dion.
I wouldn't mind being 20 again, providing I could keep all the experience and knowledge I've gained since then, but I'd hate to go back to being the 20-year-old nerd I was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home