Monday 15 December 2008

Jennifer Aniston Nude

Michael Thompson - GQ Magazine Cover Photo of Jennifer Aniston (2008)The latest actress to get her kit off for the camera is TV star Jennifer Aniston. Here she is wearing nothing but the old school tie on the cover of GQ magazine. I can't help wondering how much of this photo is natural Jennifer? how much of it is Michael Thompson's glamour photography? and how much is an anonymous digital artist's enhancement of a photographic image? What little I've seen of Jennifer in TV adverts suggests she isn't a great beauty: her eyes are too close together, she has knobbly knees and she's a lot older than this schoolgirl image suggests. Has the lighting for TV shows been unkind to Jennifer or did the digital artist get carried away and create his own lovely dream girl?

4 Comments:

At 16/12/08, Blogger Ian Brown said...

I leaning towards the latter explanation. I'm not into the girl next door look, but even if I were I would not be calling on Aniston for a date at the drive-in movies.

 
At 16/12/08, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Ian

Wise decision. She looks so young in this image it might be illegal to even think about dating her!

 
At 31/7/09, Blogger Unknown said...

I would lik or infact love to meet miss Jennifer Aniston tell me where & i will be there.I have a crush on ya JEN come back into my life again!!!!

 
At 31/7/09, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, Emanuel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home