Thursday 11 February 2010

Tower of Babel

I owe my regular readers an apology. This year my posts have been infrequent to put it mildly. Two months ago I began the latest Travian UK server. It has proved a bruising and treacherous affair, with a leader throwing most of her members to the wolves in order to save her own skin. Many players are so disgusted by her treachery that they are threatening never to play the game again. Trying to salvage something out of the mess she created has proved to be a time-consuming and impossible task. Anyway, I thought you might like to see the inspiration for the Travian artist's Wonder of the World (CLICK to compare). It's Pieter Bruegel the Elder's Tower of Babel (c. 1563). Click the title link to view a much better image of this masterpiece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home