Thursday 20 May 2010

Paris Heist

Okay, folks, it's car boot sale time again. Watch out for the above examples of early 20th Century tripe nicked from the Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris last night. Thumbnails from left to right:
La femme a l'eventail by Amedeo Modigliani
Le pigeon aux petits pois by Pablo Picasso
La pastorale by Henri Matisse
L'olivier pres de l'Estaque by Georges Braque
Nature morte aux chandeliers by Fernand Leger.
The haul is estimated to be worth around 500m of those euro thingies (£431m; $618m). To see larger graphics COPY each title and artist's name above (the complete line) and PASTE them into Google image search.

2 Comments:

At 21/5/10, Anonymous Art Workshops said...

Hi

Today I have come across your blog and have gone through some posts you have made here.

I could find that you have many good and useful information.
I would like to ask you if you consider any guest content.
I have an art related site and I am ready to contribute an article for your blog.
In return I wish to have a link to my site from that post.

We know that new and unique content is very important for a blog as it helps to draw visitors as well as traffic.

Please consider this proposal and let me know

Waiting for you sincere response

Regards
Arman Kohlar
art.calendar10@googlemail.com

 
At 23/5/10, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Arman

Thanks for the offer. I'll check out your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home