Sunday 25 March 2012

Digital Art

Here's a beautiful example of modern digital art: Shimmering Blues by May Fong using Photoshop CS4 and Intuos 4 tablet. The shaded face, complexion and assertive eyes are superb, but May found the shimmering blue scarf the hardest challenge, experimenting with different techniques to avoid weaving it thread by thread. May describes herself as a part-time freelance artist. I chanced upon her work on Google +. Wow! Click the title link to view more of her terrific pictures.

8 Comments:

At 25/3/12, Blogger writerz said...

Her eyes grab you and pull you in. Wonderful.

 
At 25/3/12, Blogger writerz said...

Her eyes pull you in. Wonderful.

 
At 25/3/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, there's a real challenge in those eyes.

 
At 25/3/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, yes.

 
At 26/3/12, Anonymous Tom said...

Wow, wonderful piece of work and interesting blog too. Could you email me? tom@artyglobe.com
I'd love to send you some information about an artist I work with, that you may be interested in!

THanks,
Tom

 
At 26/3/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Tom

She's a great artist.

Will do.

 
At 21/7/12, Blogger Cirrus_G said...

May Fong Robinson is one of my favorite artists.

 
At 21/7/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Cirrus

Mine too. This is the first of 4 of her artworks I've posted on my blog, with her permission, over the last few months. I follow her on Google+ to see her latest works. She now has 2 websites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home