Sunday 20 May 2012

Chelsea Flower Show

The RHS Chelsea Flower Show opens to royalty and other celebrities tomorrow and to those members of the public who can afford it on Tuesday (CLICK). To the right is one of the 20 new varieties shortlisted for Plant of the Year 2012: Streptocarpus "Harlequin Lace". What I need is a robot to pick up all the dog poo in my garden, ideally one like the Japanese robot on the left. I wouldn't mind if it ... er ... she mows the lawn as well, after the poo is all bagged up!

3 Comments:

At 21/5/12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She mows the lawn? Brilliant, send her my way. I need someone to pick the weeds for me.

 
At 21/5/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Not yet. My fantasy. And she cost millions to make. I'll wait until her price comes down to £20.

 
At 26/5/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, BDL

The updated Blogger spams out most comments that have links. That could be the trouble you're having.

Facebook has recently updated too. I have a new London Art News page:
http://www.facebook.com/LondonArtNews
and send my blogs there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home