Saturday 9 June 2012

Hayward Twaddle

If you want to hear anti-art bull at its worst, CLICK for Will Gompertz' interview with the curator of the Hayward Gallery's latest load of twaddle. Invisible: Art about the Unseen 1957 - 2012 opens on 12 June and limps along until 5 August. Yes, it's all blank canvases or paper and the the curator invites you to take "a leap of faith" to picture art in these empty frames. As there's nothing to show, I've designed my own empty frame with a hidden message. Watch carefully. Invisible is supported by Arts Council England and the Heritage Lottery Fund. What a waste of money! Sack the curator and slash ACE's taxpayer subsidy again. How many twerps will be daft enough to visit this show?

2 Comments:

At 10/6/12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer yours. What a waste of time and money. I would rather watch paint dry.

 
At 10/6/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you. I prefer mine too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home