Saturday 16 March 2013

Glamorous Baldies

Why the BBC's tag line on last night's Comic Relief extravaganza was "Do something funny for money" is beyond me. It should be changed to "Do something unfunny for money". I mean, what is funny about Jessie J shaving her head for charity? She washed her face too, which is a vast improvement. I didn't realise how attractive she was when her face was plastered with makeup. So, who is the most beautiful baldy to date? The leading contenders are Jessie J (top), Sinead O'Conner, Demi Moore, Natalie Portman, Cameron Diaz and Britney Spears. I think Natalie Portman wins hands down, although I must admit I still have a soft spot for the Borg Queen, played by Alice Krige (CLICK). For a BBC video of bald Jessie J, CLICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home