Thursday 9 April 2015

Head Down

Photographer Stefan Rousseau caught the snap of the election when six-year-old Lucy Howarth put her head on the desk while Tory leader David Cameron was reading to her class. Social media are having a field day with this photo. BBC News has posted some of the most amusing comments (CLICK). My take is "Do we have to suffer another month of all this political codswallop?" None of the parties will win my vote. As a humanist, I want to see all faith schools closed and children taught critical thinking, instead of being brainwashed into one fruitcake religion or another. As an atheist, I want to see Sharia Law banned in the UK, because Muslims regard atheism as an insult to Allah and the penalty is death. No party is offering me what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home